Sunday, September 23, 2007

Thing #14---Technorati

I browsed around Technorati and searched for Learning 2.0 (Library 2.0) and 23 Things and saw the differences in the amount of hits that came up in the blog posts, 100 top blogs, etc. Yes, there are millions of blogs out there and only so much time! I can see why people are so into their blogs and blogging, but it isn't something I feel the need to do on a regular basis. Having a blog tagged does make it that much easier to search for favorite topics or interests or whatever you might be looking for, but having to tag it to be found doesn't seem quite right either. I guess doing a keyword search would just bring up too many results and this is why the tagging of blogs makes the search process so much more accurate?!

I will put more time into the searching of Technorati and its benefits after I complete the rest of 23 Things.

No comments: