Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thing #22

I chose to start with Project Gutenberg since I was not aware this site had downloadable audiobooks before this exercise. I did find several books I would want to download (favorite children's books from my childhood) and a collection of Christmas Stories by various authors. I decided to browse the listing of "human-read" e-audiobooks because I do not think I could enjoy listening to the "computer-read" e-audiobooks. I did not try to download any of the titles I found because it was a very busy time of day here at the branch and I was afraid it would really slow down the computer speed, etc.

Project Gutenberg is a wonderful free service/site for anyone who wants to find hard-to-find downloadable e-audiobooks or for anyone who just wants to browse what is available on the web.

No comments: