Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thing #19

I picked Zillow, a real estate site, because it has tons of information . I was familiar with Realtor.com before using Zillow.com. However, Zillow seems to have so much useful information. I liked just how exact you could get in your search. You could look for homes for sale by realtors, for-sale-by-owners, places to rent, etc. The information is very specific and very detailed. I can see this being quite useful for library patrons who are either thinking of moving to this area or who will be moving to another area and need to research housing prices and other information before deciding on a move. Really like this site!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I woulda picked Trulia

Unknown said...

trulia and zillow are the same thing I'd go with housefront